At the ECCO Congress in Prague, 2010, the N-ECCO Committee introduced a new educational activity tailored to IBD Nurses. With this new initiative ECCO intends to give young nurses, who might still be in training and have an interest in IBD, the possibility to attend an IBD-focused course. The N-ECCO School takes place as a one-day course and consists of lectures and workshops from nurses, dietitians, and physicians. The aim of this programme is to ultimately improve nurse education throughout Europe.
- Date: July 7, 2021
- Time: 09:30 to 17:45
- Responsible Committee: N-ECCO
- Target audience: IBD Nurses, Dietitians
Registration upon invitation only.
Find more information here.
ECCO Membership 2021 required – register/renew now!
- Session 1: Diagnosis and Assessment, Wednesday, July 7, 09:30 – 13:15, Auditorium 15
- Session 2: Case Studies – Disease Management, Wednesday, July 7, 14:45 – 16:15, Auditorium 15
- Session 3: Multidisciplinary Management in IBD, Wednesday, July 7, 16:30 – 17:45, Auditorium 15